A New Blog for a New Year!

I like to write. I like to bake. I read cookbooks like novels. I like to try new things.

So for 2019, I am going to bake through a cookbook with the Cake Slice Bakers!

Here’s to baking, having fun, and giving cake to friends (since another resolution is to lose some baby weight;)

Cheers,
Amandie



A couple of cakes I worked on in 2018– one semi-iced with gumpaste flowers for a wedding, and one trying out the frozen buttercream transfer method for a preteen who loves Selena ;)

Comments

  1. I am so happy that you didn't throw in the towel on this one. This is a beautifully decorated cake and well presented. Also, thank you for the tips and welcome to the group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandra! I had a lot of fun through the process :) And I’m so glad to be part of the group!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts